Caroline is a 5 x BMX and Mountainbike World Champion and finalist at the 2012 London Olympics.
Here she shares her life in Six!
1. My first race day 1996 at five years old. The day I fell in love with BMX
2. My first BMX World Championships trophy. 6th place in the 8yr old girls category. This little girl always wanted to be a World Champion
3. From a young age I have loved all sports. My whole family is competitive and into sport. We are all products of our childhood!
4. I’m powered by Monster Headphones – Move to your own beat!
5. I love French Bulldogs, Diesel and Brie always lighting up my day with massive slobbery smiles
6. The future of BMX is shining bright with 2-5 year olds hitting the track on balance bikes. Coaching and supporting the Next Gen is a huge passion of mine.